Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cables FO!!

Finished the cabled hat tonight. I'm SO happy about this since it's, to put it mildly, frigid outside. Still no camera (hopefully this weekend), so you can see the pretty green-ness of the cables. It's a little roomy, but I think if I had knit any less, it would have been a little too short, and I have plenty of short hats.

I've made a little progress on the sweater, I'm almost done with one sleeve (the couch project) and 1/3 of the hood (the out-and-about project). Hoping to get all the pieces done this weekend so I can block, seam and finish next weekend...definitely before the end of the month! I have other projects I want to do, but I won't let myself cast on for anything until the sweater, like the cables is an FO.

Pictures soon!

No comments: